Contact me:

Contact me: dressedrock@gmail.com

Thursday 22 August 2013

#Back to School - morning routine

Olá! Hoje fiz um post com o que costumo fazer de manhã antes de ir para a escola.
Hi! Today I decided to make a post with what I usually do in the morning before going to school.

Primeiro vou tomar banho (para acordar), onde também uso o esfoliante. O que eu uso é o da Garnier Pure 3 em 1.
I start my morning by taking a shower (to wake up), where I also use a exfoliant. The one that I use is by Garnier and it is the Pure 3 in 1.
Em seguida, lavo os dentes e visto-me.
After taking my shower, I wash my teeth and I am going to get dressed.

Morning Routine

Normalmente apenas uso corretor para as olheiras, pó para fixar e rimmel para abrir os olhos, caso a minha pele esteja pior uso um bb cream (às vezes estou tão atrasada que não uso maquilhagem). Os produtos que eu uso e recomendo estão na imagem abaixo.
Usually I only wear concealer for my under eyes darkness, some powder to fix my concealer and mascara to open my eyes, if my skin is a little bit worse than the usual I apply a bb cream (when I am really late for school I don't even wear makeup). The products that I use and recommend are in the image bellow.


Depois preparo mochila, tomo o pequeno-almoço. Como me custa imenso levantar para ir para a escola, pego num iogurte e numas bolachas ou numa torrada e vou a comer no caminho para escola, quando tenho tempo ou bebo leite com chocolate ou mel com torradas ou cereais.
Then I put everything I need in my backpack and I take my breakfast. For me it is really hard to wake up to go to school, I grab an yogurt and some cookies or a  toast to eat while I am going to school, when I have some time, I drink some chocolate milk or milk with honey with somes toasts or just cereals.

Isto é o que eu costumo fazer, espero que tenham gostado!
This is what I usually do, I hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment